01 August 2008

National Fast Track

God is calling for a national, coordinated wave of fasting and prayer to release a mighty ingathering of souls and outpouring of FIRE in Canada. Yesterday Manitoba took the baton from the eastern time zone and began it's 40 days of prayer and fasting to cover the period from July 31st through September 8th. To learn more about this exciting prayer initiative please look here http://www.fastrack40.ca/index.html

This is a time to draw closer to You, my Lord, allowing You to do the work in me that only You can do. I ask that You prune me, mold me, inspire and ignite me Lord God. Craft me into the woman You desire me to be. Help me to yield to Your hand as I learn what it means to live for Your glory. When temptation comes, for surely it will come, I pray that I will lean on Your strength as You cleanse me with Your love.

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right, persevering, and steadfast spirit within me" Psalm 51:10 Amplified Bible

No comments: