17 January 2009

Swirling

It's hard for me to be away, both from writing this blog and from reading the blogs of fellow wordsmiths for our Lord.

I have been checking in as often as possible, reading a post here and there, trying to leave a comment or two when time allows.

Last Thursday was my last official day in my position with The Alzheimer Society, but this week was busier than usual with seminars for 3 days and a presentation I had commited to do today. Add to that time spent studying for my course on Healing Prayer; completing lessons for our Women's Ministry Beth Moore study on Daniel; a few very interesting dream; a time of receiving prayer ministry and preparing to take flight tomorrow to the States to visit my mom and Dad and you get a picture of what has been eating up my time. My brain is full and swirling and I look forward to having a bit of a chance for things to sink in and settle.

We are taking the laptop with us and I pray I will be able to hide away and do some writing as well as have more study time. I trust that as my brain begins to process things, they will spill out on these pages...

until then, may His love enfold us all, as He leads us into all truth.

3 comments:

sailorcross said...

Have a wonderful time visiting your parents!! Prayers for safe travel to you and Rick!!

Isn't it odd--you're not working and busier than ever!! My dad, after he retired, always said he didn't know when he ever found the time to go to work!

Beth

Wife of Rob said...

I pray that you will have a safe trip and get to do all of those things that you want to do while you're here!

Enjoy!

Wife of Rob said...

I forgot to mention in my last comment how much I appreciate your work with the Alzheimer Association. My father has dementia and attends a beautiful Alzheimer Center during the day while my mother, my husband and i all work. He is right on the same campus as the hopsital where mother and I work. It is SO wonderful to have him so carefully watched after during the day. I have a special place in my heart for what you are doing. THANK YOU for what you are doing! God will richly bless you for it dear sister!

Love and hugs,
jen