03 November 2009

It Begins and Ends Here

Yesterday was a day of prayer and declaration. Dear friends joined us as witnesses while we staked, claimed and blessed the land the Lord has given us to steward.

Our prayer journey began with the raising of the cross our friend had built for us. It will now stand forever overlooking our valley, reminding us and all who pass that life begins and ends at the cross of Christ.

The cross is empty because He lives! It will take all of my remaining days to unwrap all the glory in that truth.







Join Emily at Chatting At The Sky and share what you're unwrapping today.

5 comments:

Corinne Cunningham said...

What a gorgeous scene!

Lisa-Jo Baker said...

"It will take all of my remaining days to unwrap all the glory in that truth." Amen to that!

Dawn said...

how i love to celebrate that empty cross! our pastor often reminds the kids about it during the children's sermon... and not one time has it ever been lost on me...

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

That's something worth celebrating!

L.L. Barkat said...

Sometimes when I sit in my [very, very little] woods in my back yard, I see crosses. Branches upon branches saying, yes, He lives.

Thanks for your comment over at the InCourage giveaway. :)