13 July 2010

Slow as molasses - Apology and re-rant

A bottle of store bought MolassesImage via Wikipedia

I am not an intentional lurker. I love reading the words of others, and enjoy leaving encouraging comments and replies.

I follow your posts in my Google Reader because I often cannot even connect to your actual blogs. I'm thankful indeed that I am able to read your words this way.

Yes, I am ranting yet again about my insidiously slow dial-up internet connection and the total lack of other options when I am at home.

I am not ignoring any of you. I long to be able to let you know that I am touched and moved by your words and am cheering you on.

Please accept this small apology and know that I comment as often as I can.

Blessings to you all as you press in for more of what God asks you to share.



Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

I keep catching these posts... *grin* Let's pray you up some cable Internet... ;-)

Kristi Fornshell pagan43 on the twitter said...

When life gives you molasses ...make cookies!

Cassandra Frear said...

I've had my struggles with spotty and unreliable internet. It's a squeeze no one likes. You have my empathy.

Missie said...

So internet is hard! I totally understand!

Beth in NC said...

You poor thing! I would pull my hair out with dial-up. We are leaving for the mountains tomorrow and I won't have access to high speed there. I only check my email on dial-up and that is hard enough. (((hugs)))

Thanks for the follow! I'm returning the favor.

Blessings!
Beth