11 November 2011

His plans

I have been scarce around here lately due to NaNoWriMo and I miss taking time to ponder blog posts and poetry.  It is a struggle to stay away, when I would prefer to be here instead of waiting on God's words for my novel-in-progress.

But while I may be taking time away from many things, I have not taken a break from my morning time with the Lord.  Here is what He shared with me yesterday:

For I know the plans I have for you and they are good plans and they will unfold just as morning unfolds in the Eastern sky.

Walk beside Me.  Allow My light to fall upon you, not so that you have light, no, so that you reflect that light so that more would see Me.

Keep not the glory that is due My name.

As you shine, shine for Me.
As you speak, speak for Me.
As you have breath and live,
live and breathe for Me alone.

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. Jeremiah 29:11 The Message


 

2 comments:

Nikole Hahn said...

She says this as I whisper a quiet, "amen."

Glynn said...

You're doing what you need to do. So keep writing and we'll wait.