12 January 2012

I delight Him?

I almost feel like it's God-Bumps and God-Incidences Wednesday all over again! I had no idea what Bonnie's word was for today when I sat down this morning with the Lord, but obviously He did!  This is what He shared:

How quickly you learn My lessons, little one.
Turn to Me. Run to Me. Cling to Me.
This doesn't annoy Me - it delights Me

In surrender is your peace.  Often you can't hear My plans while you are busy making your own.  When you stop your ears open, only then do you hear Me.

He knows all things; the end before the beginning, every little detail of our lives, and when I learned that the word Bonnie chose was delight I was delighted indeed!

Do you ever worry that you rely on Him too much?  Does the world shout that you use Him like a crutch?  This is exactly where He wants you.  He delights in our need.  Don't take a step away, move ever closer.

The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. 
Psalm 37:23 NKJV


Jamming with Bonnie today about delight

 

1 comment:

Debbie Petras said...

Yes, I am so glad He delights in even me. It is overwhelming when we consider this but it's so true. I'm visiting from Bonnie's blog and so glad I came by.

Blessings,
Debbie