03 August 2012

Birthday word

This is the gift my Father spoke into my heart this morning:

I know things you will never know
things you will never understand
I, yes I alone have brought you to this day
Happy birthday, child.
Choose life.  Choose joy.
Choose to trust that My plans are indeed good plans.
Your grateful heart is a gift to Me.

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. When you come looking for me, you'll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed. Jeremiah 29:11-13 The Message

This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24 NKJV

2 comments:

S. Etole said...

I hope your day has been especially blessed! Happy Birthday.

Jason Stasyszen said...

Amen, Karin. So amazed and humbled by how much He loves us and cares for us completely. Blessings!