29 June 2013

Eight things I learned in June

At Chatting at the Sky Emily Freeman posted the following:
At the end of each month I like to share a few things I've learned. Sometimes it’s educational and informative but usually not. Usually I've discovered a quirk I didn't know I had or a fascinating-to-me celebrity connection. It’s a mishmash of ordinary life stuff, things that may go unnoticed if I didn't decide to write them down. This month, at the suggestion of a reader, I decided to invite you all to share what you learned in June as well.
So here's my few cents with links back to the posts where my thoughts wandered.

I learned:

the old must be removed to allow for new growth: cultivation

I need to let go to allow God to do His work: open hands

living in the middle of the rainbow is where all the beauty shines: here, now, middle

there is beauty in imperfection: windy free

nothing will stop time but it is in His hands: slippery time

grief has its own schedule: two months gone

we are not meant to stand alone: two are better than one

there is something stronger than darkness: there is a light

Joining Emily at Chatting at the Sky where we're all learning
 

4 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

What a great idea!

Becky said...

Coming over from Chatting at the Sky. Thanks for sharing your list! I can tell it's a heartfelt one!

Beth said...

I enjoyed reading your list!! It's great how God constantly teaches us! Blessings to you! And thanks for stopping by and visiting mine!

David Rupert said...

So That's what I call a good month of learning!