20 July 2013

truth to rest in

But now thus says the Lord,
he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.
When you pass through the waters I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you.

in this truth,
in this powerful promise from my Lord
I will sink in and find a place to rest

seeking the stillness with Sandy 

 
and singing with the Sunday choir at Deidra's

 

6 comments:

Denise said...

thanks for the encouragement.

Covenant Grace said...

What a wonderful blessing it is to know that GOD covers us and HE shields us!

Carol said...

God has given us wonderful promises--and he is faithful!

Linda Stoll said...

Protected, covered, shielded, loved.

Rundelane Blog said...

What an incredible image — in words, and in the photo. Thank you! I needed this reminder.

sonyamacdesigns said...

Oh thought the waters do rage ... HE is with us ... so much movement in one image ... captured well!