16 August 2013

nothing too small

we have had dreams, my husband and I
that God would choose to work through our lives
that we would be blessed to be a part of seeing His Kingdom come
here on earth as it is in heaven
we have had dreams both vast in scope
and detailed in tiny ways
we have walked through seasons of learning to surrender
and trust and leave the small things in His hands
for the good of the great
but God, as only God can
weaves the small into the big

we have had dreams, my husband and I
that are budding now 
ready to burst forth
I will explain more
 as soon as I can

God can do anything, you know—
far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! 
He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, 
his Spirit deeply and gently within us. 
Five Minute Friday joining Lisa-Jo where we're writing about small
 

4 comments:

Rebekah {honeyandcheese) said...

I have no idea what your dreams are, but I'm so excited for you! It's incredible getting to see God's plans unfold, especially when they're plans you've held close to your heart for what seems like a lifetime.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh. So excited to hear about what is on the horizon for you. I am in the midst of trying to get my eyes on HIM and seek His face on different choices in my life and I'm so thankful that He can see the big picture. I love the reminder of being involved in reflecting his glory 'here on earth as it is in heaven'
janel (viepourcettetemp.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

This sounds so interesting! I am looking forward to hear how your dreams become reality!
Blessings XX
Mia

Denise said...

Sounds very interesting.